These reports are submitted by PIs to the ME on April 15, who then reviews, compiles, and sends a complete Semiannual Report to USAID. They contain a summary of the overall progress of SANREM from October 1 – March 31, including significant trainings, networking activities, strategies, and objectives.
- Fiscal Year 2012 – The semiannual report for FY 2012 covers the period October 2011-March 2012.
- Fiscal Year 2011 – The semiannual report for FY 2011 covers the period October 2010-March 2011.
- Fiscal Year 2010 – The semiannual report for FY 2010 covers the period October 2009-March 2010.
- Fiscal Year 2009 – The semiannual report for FY 2009 covers the period October 2008-March 2009.
- Fiscal Year 2008 – The semiannual report for FY 2008 covers the period October 2007-March 2008.