Around the world, the IPM Innovation Lab is changing lives for the better.
From workshops in Mali on gender in agriculture to teaching farmers in Nepal about biocontrol agents, our programs are reaching farmers, researchers, scientists, policy-makers, and development specialists to increase food security and train the next generation of IPM practitioners. Learn more by reading a sampling of our many success stories and impacts.
- IPM Innovation Lab training in Nepal changes lives of merchants and farmers
- IPM Innovation Lab awards more thna $11 million to help feed people in developing countries
- Seeding success in southern India: turning coconut dust into gold
- Eggplant grafting transforms life in Bangladesh
- Cocoa pod prophylactics–life and death in Sulawesi
- Trichoderma, the fighting fungus
Read more Success Stories